Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Plan Is Coming Along...

Today, mamma and i went to the Toni and Guy hairstyling academy and let me tell you, I SO want to go there.  It looks like so much fun and hard work and JUST what i need to get my life on track.  I never wanted to fit in with a group of people but it's kind of nice to not feel odd about being the black sheep in the room.

I'm trying something new this week.  I am trying to have fun happy color in random places.  Like right now, I have bright yellow nail polish and it's just happy.

Also I'm trying to get over this anxiety thing happening when I try to fall asleep.  I know where it's coming from, but talking with Jonna before i go to sleep helps.  I just can't always do it, is the thing.  But i'll figure it out.  Maybe if i start walking/jogging on the treadmill?

No comments:

Post a Comment