Monday, December 13, 2010

200

200.  That's how much I weigh.  And no, I'm not happy about it.  But I also know I'm not really doing anything about it.  I know I should be and it would help with my small slump into EMOville.  But being away from the computer is really hard.  I want to spend as much time talking with Jonna as possible.  I want to be connected to my old life as much as possible.  I know it sounds stupid, but it's true.  If I'm NOT talking with Jonna, I feel totally cut off from the real world. 

I haven't worked on my German.  I haven't watched Volkerball.  Both, I know, will help me but it's not going to happen for at least 14 days.  That's how long we have to pack.  And I have to pack almost this entire house.  I fucking hate packing.  And I'll have to deal with Sally.  This is going to be a hard two weeks. 

Send me some good vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment