Saturday, December 4, 2010

Possible Options

Sometimes I'm not sure what I'm doing.  I'm not sure if "The Plan" is the best idea, but it's all I have right now.  I've never really written down "The Plan", so maybe I should do that and maybe it will help me.

The Plan
  • Move To Dallas
  • Go To Hair School.  The plan is to go to a TIGI school because, well first because it's TIGI and that's Rockaholic and Bed Head.  Also because it's easier for me to find a job because they are all over Europe.  And it's a bit more current.  Going to school also includes German Classes.  I want to learn German because I want to do the move to Germany the right way. 
  • Get A Job.  I'm looking for a job part-time and I can go to school  at the same time.
  • Graduate.  I think that's obvious.  Which brings us to a year into "The Plan".
  • Get A Job In A Salon.  Once again, obvious.
  • Berlin By 12/12/12.  That's mine and Jonna's goal.  It's her birthday.  She'll be 23 that day and also it's what we like to call "The Apocalypse" 
That's the plan.  It looks strange.  Simple.  But is it possible?  Just shy of 2 years, that's how long it will take.  Am I insane? Is this yet another idea i will fall flat on my face with?  I don't know.  But I have to keep looking forward or else I will go back into my depression.  And if I don't get the fuck on with "The Plan", I will lose my mind. 

And just because I need to have something nice to look at I'm going to give you a very nice picture of Richard.
It was only suposed to be one picture, but I found these and I had to share!

1 comment: