Thursday, December 2, 2010

My sane obsession

Rammstein.  I love Rammstein.  The music and lyrics are just amazing.  I listen to it everyday and everyday I hear something different.  Richard's guitar and Til's voice... I put on the Volkerball dvd when I work in m German book.  It helps a lot with understanding the language.  And to look at, it's not too much of a probelm.  Andbecause I've seen the dvd so many times, I know the best times to look up and see the hottness the is Richard Zven Kruspe.  The things that man can do with his fingers... WOW!  Just WOW!

Today I will start packing the house, as we move in 25 days; dye my hair, because it has some Sonic Roots, and talk with Jonna.  Oh and, of course, I will work on German and watch Volkerball.  I think I need a new dvd to watch.  Any suggestions?

Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment