Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New line of topics

I don't have much happening these days, other then the packing I'm doing almost totally alone.  My wrist and back are killing me as well as my upper right arm.  But whatever.  I can deal with it as I've always dealt with it by keeping my mouth closed because the fight that would ensue would be more then my nerves can handle and if I break down, my mother wold make me go back on the meds.  Not in my plan!

As for the new topics, I have been watching a lot of cooing shows lately and since I really have nothing to do, I've been thinking of getting back into cooking.  It's hard doing it when Sally's here because she's all over the kitchen and annoying the shit out of me, but I'm cooking tonight.  I'm really looking forward to it.  I'm making Chicken Parm and sauce with pan friend spinach.

This is what it's supposed to look like...


This is what MINE looked like



Can I just say, it was FUCKING AMAZING! I am very proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment